Vietnam to build 30MW PV solar plant

Posted on 07 Jun 2017 and read 398 times
Vietnam to build 30MW PV solar plantA new 30MW solar PV plant is be constructed in the north-central province of Thanh Hoa in Vietnam. The plant is being developed as a joint venture between local energy companies Song La Energy JSC and Song Lam Investment & Construction.

The two firms will directly finance 30% of the cost, with the remaining 70% covered by commercial banks.

A spokesman for Song La Energy JSC said that construction is expected to start in the fourth quarter of this year, with operations anticipated to start in the fourth quarter of 2018. The project will be located on 650,000m2 of land in the Yen Dinh District, around 160km south of Hanoi.

The solar plant will comprise 90,640 c-Si poly-silicon modules, which Song La Energy said were selected for their popularity in the international market, as well as their competitive purchase and installation price, durability and low annual generation attenuation.

The large-scale PV plant will help Vietnam to fulfil its bid to generate 10% of electricity from renewable-energy sources by 2030 (local authorities say that the country’s growing renewable-energy market is already generating a profit for investors).

Son La Energy JSC said: “During operation, the output generated by the solar farm will make a ‘clean’ and significant contribution to power demands of Thanh Hoa province in particular, and the surrounding area in general.”

Be seen in all the right places!

MATOF 2017 - Korea Int'l Manufacturing Technology Advanced Engineering UK 2017 Metalex 2017 EUROTOOL 2017 Engimach 2017 Machine Tool Indonesia 2017 Steelfab 2018 Expo Manufactura 2018 WIN Eurasia 2018 MACH 2018 Intermach / MTA 2018 Metaltech 2018

Machinery-Locator
The online search from the pages of Machinery Market.

ZAYER 77AF UNIVERSAL BED MILL
Table size…2170mm x 700mm
Long travel…1800mm
Ram cross travel…1000mm
Vertical travel of ram…900
Table size…2170mm x 700mm Long travel…1800mm Ram cross travel…1000mm Vertical travel of ram…900 ...
Geesin, Phil Machinery Ltd