Looking for a used or new machine tool?
1,000s to choose from
Machinery-Locator
Hurco MPU XYZ Machine Tools MPU Bodor MPU Ceratizit MPU TDT Machine Tools MPU

Machinery-Locator
The online search from the pages of Machinery Market.

RAFAMET KCF 400 Vertical Turning Lathe
• Year 1994
• Table diameter 3,600mm
• Max turning diameter 4,000mm
• Max turning height 3,000mm
• Year 1994 • Table diameter 3,600mm • Max turning diameter 4,000mm • Max turning height 3,000mm ...
FHU Kriw

Be seen in all the right places!

Intermach 2020 Toolex 2020 Metal Show & TIB Manufacturing Surabaya 2020 MTA Hanoi ITM Industry Europe 2020 Advanced Engineering 2020 Metaltech 2020 Manufacturing & Supply Chain Expo Machine Tool Indonesia 2020 MACH 2021 FITMA 2021

Fork-lift manufacturer acquires new facility

Posted on 06 Nov 2018 and read 1386 times
Fork-lift manufacturer acquires new facilityCrown Equipment Corporation — the world’s fourth-largest manufacturer of fork-lift trucks — is to open a new branch and training facility in Birmingham.

It has agreed to purchase Barberry 46, which is a 46,000ft2 unit built on a former Tucker Fasteners site in Perry Barr.

Crown (www.crown.com) has a reputation for award-winning product design, advanced engineering and technology. It is a family-owned business based in Ohio, with regional headquarters in Australia, China, Germany and Singapore.

Its UK subsidiary, Crown Lift Trucks (UK) Ltd currently supplies a wide range of material-handling equipment (combined with fleet management and automation technologies) for almost any type of industry from three UK branches.

UK managing director Simon Barkworth said: “This is a very exciting time for Crown UK. Our business has grown significantly in the UK, and we are delighted to be able to expand into these bigger premises.

"Adding to our current branches in Basingstoke, Warrington and Coatbridge, this modern facility will allow us to support our centrally based customers more effectively.”

Barberry 46 is situated on the old Tucker Fasteners site in Walsall Road, Perry Barr. Founded in 1903, Tuckers produced rivets, fasteners and other metal products, as well as fighter planes in World War II. It closed in 2013.