Looking for a used or new machine tool?
1,000s to choose from
Machinery-Locator
Hurco MPU XYZ Machine Tools MPU TDT Machine Tools MPU Ceratizit MPU Bodor MPU

Machinery-Locator
The online search from the pages of Machinery Market.

SEDIN – 1A 512 MF3
Used well-maintained SEDIN 1A 512 MF3 CNC lathe. Completely retrofitted with new Sinumeric 840D CNC
Used well-maintained SEDIN 1A 512 MF3 CNC lathe. Completely retrofitted with new Sinumeric 840D CNC ...
S. H. Vaerktojsmaskiner

Be seen in all the right places!

Intermach 2020 Toolex 2020 MTA Hanoi ITM Industry Europe 2020 Advanced Engineering 2020 Metaltech 2020 Manufacturing & Supply Chain Expo Machine Tool Indonesia 2020 MACH 2021 FITMA 2021

LEVC hails record September sales

Posted on 28 Oct 2019 and read 959 times
LEVC hails record September salesThe London EV Company (LEVC) is celebrating a record September, following its best month of sales ever — 352 examples
of its electric TX taxi were sold, building on month-on-month sales growth since April.

The buyers benefit from its eCity technology, which combines 80 miles of zero-emissions pure electric range with the flexibility of a total electrically driven range of 377 miles — made possible by the on-board range extender.

London remains the TX taxi’s largest market, but it is on the streets of more than 20 cities around the UK, including Birmingham, Coventry, Manchester, Glasgow and Edinburgh.

It is also proving successful in overseas markets too, with sales in Germany, Norway, the Netherlands, France, Sweden, Hong Kong and Malaysia.

Joerg Hofmann, CEO of LEVC (www.levc.com), said: “The TX taxi has been a huge success, and taxi drivers are leading the transformation to greener mobility and improving the carbon footprint of our cities, while benefitting from significant cost savings.

This record sales result is proof that the strategic direction of the company is on track.

Our approach is delivering consistent planned growth as we enter new markets with new products.”

LEVC’s range will grow further in 2020 with the launch of a new electric van, based on the TX taxi and sharing the same eCity technology.

By 2022, LEVC expects that 70% of the vehicles built at its Coventry factory will be for export, while the remaining 30% will service the UK market.

By 2024, the company aims to have fleets of TX taxis and electric vans operating in major cities around the world.