Coventry-based Schneider Electric
, a leader of digital transformation in energy management and automation has launched virtual tours of its Coventry Innovation Hub to enable customers and partners to interact with its EcoStruxure technology remotely, and see how its technology can improve efficiency and resilience.
Featuring the latest Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) enabled technology, industrial robotic solutions and cutting-edge software from AVEVA, the virtual tour will offer OEMs, system integrators and end users from a range of sectors world-wide, the opportunity to virtually interact with industry leading technology and see first-hand how Schneider Electric are leading digital transformation.
Whether moving through the centre using the on-screen arrows or jumping directly to a scene using the ‘navigate’ option, users will be able to explore the Innovation Hub at their own pace and instantly deep dive into product and solution specifics. In addition, each showcase features video introductions, many of which are filmed and presented in the Innovation Hub by certified product experts to provide a realistic visitor experience.
The tour aims to explore the latest IoT solutions, including integrated software and how it can help customers become ready for the smart industry of the future.
Throughout the tour, visitors will be able to explore:
• EcoStruxure Machine Wall
– Discover how EcoStruxure machines bring key technologies for product connectivity and edge control onto premises, using cloud technologies to provide analytics and digital services. Users will also have the ability to explore the built-in EcoStruxure Augmented Operator Advisor which showcases how operational and maintenance information can be at the fingertips of personnel wherever and whenever needed.
• TeSys Motor Control Solutions
– Explore how TeSys motor control solutions can meet requirements across a wide range of applications, offering best-in-class safety and reliability, plug-and-play architecture, and flexible functionality.
• Smart Safety
– Discover Schneider Electric’s scope of safety solutions ranging from simple hard-wired machine safety, through flexible machine safety controllers up to Safety PLCs for process as well as machine.
• Smart Manufacturing Wall
– Learn how Schneider Electric’s EcoStruxure solutions using the latest IIoT technology, are connecting business to plant (IT to OT) leveraging plant and asset data, with analytics, to put information into the right context and enable real-time business decisions.
• Three-cell Pick and Place Robot Line
– Discover how the robot line demonstrates both motion and conveyor control across multiple axes with automatic load sharing for a single controller.
• Ringmaster RN2d
– Find out how the improved RN2d, an 11kV indoor/outdoor ring main unit with embedded telemetry offers greater flexibility with multiple applications and configurations and has the resilience to operate in harsh environments.
Martin Walder, Schneider Electric vice-president of industrial automation, said: “In the current economic climate, it is vital that organisations make operations run as smoothly as possible to ensure business continuity.
“Our continued investment in training and education aims to guarantee that our customer’s needs are fulfilled.
“By creating a virtual tour of our Coventry Innovation Hub, customers are able to see practical examples of digital transformation and how they can deploy Industry 4.0 in their facilities, from anywhere in the world.
“It brings the whole EcoStruxure framework to life, connecting smart devices, edge control to apps and analytics and we’re delighted to be able to showcase it to users throughout the world during this time.”
To take a virtual tour or book a site visit, go to the Web site (www.se.com/uk/en/work/services/site-tour/innovation-hub